PolyTune is the world's first polyphonic tuner, enabling guitarists to see the state of tune of all six strings at once! Sounds like a joke, but it really works... you can strum all strings and see instantly which, if any, need tuning. A true revolution in guitar tuning and winner of many music industry awards before it's even in the shops! Available from March 2010.
Polyphonic guitar tuning
With PolyTune, you simply strum all strings on your guitar or bass at once, and it will immediately tell you which strings need tuning! This cutting-edge tuning technology revolutionizes the way you tune and does what seems impossible - tuning all strings simultaneously! It's as simple as strum - tune - rock, and allowing you to get in tune fast, and back to playing.
Add this amazing polyphonic tuner technology to standard features such as true bypass and battery/9Vdc supply, neatly package it in a robust guitar pedal form and the PolyTune could be the tuner pedal to beat all others!
The PolyTune also includes other tuning features such as:
- Adjustable reference pitch
- Plus/minus 1 cent tuning accuracy
- Standard chromatic tuner function with 0.5 cent accuracy
- Stream-mode (pseudo-strobe)
- MonoPoly - automatic detection and switching from single string (mono) to multi-string (polyphonic) mode
- Saved Preferences. From pitch reference to tuning mode, it saves all settings even after it is powered down.
- Automatic LED brightness adjustment using an ambient light sensor to automatically match the brightness of the LEDs to its surroundings.
- 17 + 100 LED matrix display
PolyTune Technical Specifications
Tuning Accuracy: +/- 0.5 cent
Reference Pitch: A4 = 435 to 445Hz (1 Hz steps)
Input Impedance: 500 kOhm (pedal on)
Power Supply: One 9V type battery or AC adapter (9V DC), - sold separately
Current Draw: 45-50 mA (typical)
Dimensions (WxDxH): 72 mm x 122 mm x 45 mm
Weight: 300 g/10.6 oz (incl. battery)
Included items: 9V battery plus 2 pcs. 3M velcro for pedal board attachment
Price Band - C